Sunday, March 27, 2011

Breakfast Sandwich


Yesterday was a lazy day. Like realllllly lazy. But every now and then, we have to have those around here due to our busy schedules. Bryan worked an overnight at the hospital, so he got home around 7am, and was ready for bed. After my exhausting Friday at work, I was planning a low key night on Friday, and thought I'd be going to bed by 8pm - no joke. Some impromptu plans came up and I went to a friend's place who lives in our building. I thought I'd stay for an hour because I was soooo tired. But I stayed past 2am hanging out with great friends! Needless to say, we slept in like no other on Saturday. Once we finally got around to waking up, we needed a hearty breakfast but hadn't planned anything in particular. Once we got our coffee in us and took a quick look in our fridge, these babies just made themselves! We did 2 eggs over easy, topped with melted cheddar and muenster cheese and some breakfast sausage on top of an everything flavored bagel thin. We also had some grapes on the side. Can I just say, this was the perfect start to our day.

 
We spent the rest of the afternoon watching endless episodes of Lost on Netflix instant play. We started the series from the beginning a week ago - neither of us had seen an episode before and thought we should start from the beginning. We are totally addicted!!! Has anyone else been addicted to Lost?

No comments:

Post a Comment